3. When do we process Your Personal Data?
1. when Fyaril provides services to You or the company You represent;
2. When You register an account with us as a customer, vendor or user of the website
3. When You browse and / purchase the products
4. When You request Fyaril for shipping, returning a product
5. When You write message, email or call us of request support from Fyaril
6. When You express interest, register or become our seller
7. to mailings of newsletters, invitations to events and other information;
8. upon Your participation in courses, workshops, seminars and events that are held or arranged by us;
9. in connection to visits to any of our websites www.fyaril.com www.fyaril.de www.fyaril.cz www.fyaril.co.in www.fyaril.dk www.fyaril.es www.fyaril.eu www.fyaril.fr www.fyaril.in www.fyaril.nl www.fyaril.se www.fyaril.shop www.fyaril.co.uk www.fyaril.be www.fyaril.ch www.fyaril.it “Website”) or via social media platforms;
10. when You apply for a job with us; and to requests or other contacts with us via e-mail or phone.
4. Data controller
5. Why do we Process Your Personal Data?
Fyaril Processes Personal Data regarding our customers, our customers representatives and contact persons, potential customers, employment-seekers, suppliers, other business partners and potential suppliers and business partners. Fyaril only collects and Processes Your Personal Data for specific purposes. This entails that Personal Data is Processed in order to:
1. Provide e-commerce marketplace services to You
2. provide services and fulfil the agreement entered into with You personally, the company or organisation You represent or work for, or the company or organisation You work on behalf of;
3. provide seminars, workshops, courses, and other events;
4. enable general customer relationships management (quality management, statistics, market and client analyses, as well as business and methodological development) and customer service and support, e.g. when You contact us via e-mail, phone or via our Website.
5. inform and market our business through, inter alia, publishing customer references and other material on our Website, in presentation material used at events, or via brochures;
6. leave information regarding events and news, and address marketing information via e-mail, phone or via social media platforms regarding our business and our services;
7. process a job application;
8. prevent fraud, money laundering and financing of terrorism, and carry our risk management; and comply with applicable legislation.
What Personal Data we collect and Process depends, inter alia, on (i) how You come in contact with us, and (ii) which of our services we provide to You or the company You represent.
In addition to the Personal Data You provide to us, or that we collect when providing our services, we may also collect Personal Data from third parties. These third parties vary from time to time but include inter alia suppliers of public record information, such as address information in order to ensure we have the correct address information, as well as credit rating agencies (CRA’s) or banks from where we obtain information regarding creditworthiness or information in order to conduct anti- money laundering controls.
When You are asked to provide us with Personal Data, e.g. upon the use of e-commerce platform or purchase of a service or participation in an event, You may choose not to do so. If You choose not to provide necessary information, this may lead to us not being able to fulfil our commitments towards You or the company You represent.
6. What Personal Data is Processed on what legal ground?
The Personal Data listed below is Processed by us for the purposes explained under section 5 above:
1. Personal name:
2. Company name; address; logo
3. billing and delivery address;
4. phone number;
5. e-mail address;
6. title of profession and place of work;
7. personal identification number;
8. bank account number;
9. payment information;
10. customer number;
11. copy of id ID-documentation;
12. Certificate of Incorporation;
13. Certificate of GST, TAX, VAT registration;
14. PAN, Aadhar Card;
15. Know Your Customer as per statutory requirements of various countries we operate in
17. information regarding health in connection with, for example, registration of food preferences and allergies;
18. reviews and feedback on products, vendors;
19. Vendor rating
21. customer references;
22. photos; and information in correspondence with You.
The Processing of Personal Data is necessary in order for Fyaril to conduct its business through providing sale and delivery of services and thereby fulfil the agreement that has been entered into with You (if You are a sole trader). In situations where You act as a representative or contact person for a company or organisation that is a customer of Fyaril, or in any other way collaborates with Fyaril, we Process Your Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest. For this Processing, we have conducted a balancing of interests where we have, inter alia, taken into account that the Processing does not include any sensitive Personal Data and that we have a clear commercial interest in being able to provide our services to the company or organisation You work for or on behalf of in an efficient manner.
The Processing of Personal Data is also necessary in order for Fyaril to provide good service as an e-commerce company or via our customer service and support and in order to be able to investigate potential complaints, and thereby meet our legitimate interest of handling customer service matters, developing our business and communicate our contacts in an efficient and customer friendly manner. As a part of this, Fyaril will, in some cases, Process sensitive Personal Data regarding health when You, as a part of a registration to an event which is held by us, informs us of, for example, Your food preferences and/or allergies. These sensitive Personal Data are Processed for the sole purpose of Fyaril being able to meet the specifically requested wishes.
The Personal Data can also be Processed regarding other contacts with You, for example through newsletters and other dispatches, such as invitations to events, information regarding seminars and educations or other information which we consider to be relevant for You or the company or organisation that You represent. We Process Your Personal Data based on our legitimate business interest of being able to provide You, who are already an existing customer, or who used to have a business relation with us, relevant marketing and information. For this Processing, we have conducted a balancing of interests where we have, inter alia, taken into account that the Processing does not include any sensitive Personal Data and that we have a clear commercial interest in being able to provide our services to the company or organisation You work for or on behalf of in an efficient manner.
If You are in contact with us in connection with seeking employment with us, we base our Processing of Your Personal Data on Your consent or on our legitimate business interest.
Your Personal Data is also Processed, in applicable cases, in order for Fyaril to comply by its obligations stemming from applicable legislation, court rulings and decisions taken by the authorities. Such obligations may e.g. follow from the Accounting Act (1999:1078), the Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorism (Prevention) Act (2017:630).
7. How long is Your Personal Data stored?
Personal Data which is Processed, is stored until it is reasonable needed for proper functioning of business as well as being compliant with regulations or statutory requirements.
If You have given Your consent to the Processing of Your Personal Data, Fyaril Processes Your Personal Data for the specific purpose, until You withdraw your consent. You can withdraw Your consent at any time by contacting us and objecting to this.
In order to ensure Fyaril’s compliance with the legal obligations stemming from applicable legislation or in order to safeguard our legal interests we may store Your Personal Data for a longer period of time than what is stated above. The Personal Data is however never stored for longer than is necessary or statutory for each respectively purpose.
8. Social media platforms
Fyaril uses various social media platforms (Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram, Pintrest, LinkedIn, Telegram and many more) to get in contact with our customers, potential customers and other business partners, as well as market and inform about our business and our services. In connection with this, Fyaril is the data controller for publications and information that contain Personal Data and are made by you as a user in the form of e.g. comments, photos and video clips. Fyaril does not allow offensive content to be published or made available on our platforms. We ask our users to report unfit content to us in order for us to ensure that such content does not occur. Fyaril may also, based on what we deem necessary, remove content that has been published on our social media platforms.
Change consent settings
10. Your rights
Right to access
You have a right to, free of charge, request information regarding our Processing of Your Personal Data. You also have a right to receive a copy of Your Personal Data that we Process. Such a request shall be submitted to us in writing. We will respond to Your request as swiftly as possible. If we cannot grant You access to the information Your request concerns, we will provide a reason as to why. The copy of Your Personal Data will be sent to Your registered address unless otherwise is agreed with You in writing. In order to ensure that the right person receives the information, we may come to request more information from You.
Right to rectification
The main responsibility to ensure that the Personal Data we Process is correct lies with Fyaril. If You inform us that the Personal Data You have provided to us is no longer correct, we will promptly correct, block or erase such Personal Data.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that Fyaril, without unnecessary delay, erases Your Personal Data. Personal Data shall be erased in the following cases:
1. if the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
2. if You withdraw Your consent and the Processing was based solely on consent;
3. if Processing is carried out for purposes of direct marketing and You oppose Your Personal Data being used for such purposes;
4. if You oppose the Processing of Personal Data after a balancing of interests has been carried out and Your interest outweighs ours;
5. if Your Personal Data has not been Processed in accordance with the Data Protection Rules; or
6. if erasure is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation.
There may be obligations which hinder us from immediately erasing all Your Personal Data. These obligations stem from applicable legislation regarding inter alia accounting. If certain Personal Data cannot be erased due to applicable legislation or other rules of conduct that we are obligated to apply, we will inform You of this as well as ensure that Your Personal Data will be used solely for the purpose of complying with such legal obligations and not for any other purposes.
Right to restriction
You have a right to request that Fyaril temporarily restricts the Processing of Your Personal Data. Such a restriction can be requested in the following cases:
1. if You consider the Personal Data we have about You to be incorrect and in connection with this have requested rectification;
2. when the Processing of Your Personal Data which is carried out is not compliant with the Data Protection Rules, but you still do not want your Personal Data to be erased but rather restricted; and
3. when we no longer need your Personal Data for the purposes of our Processing but You need it in order to establish, exert, or defend a legal claim.
If You have objected against the Processing of Your Personal Data, the use of Your Personal Data may be restricted during the time of the investigation. Upon the restriction of Your Personal Data, Fyaril will only store Your Personal Data and for further Processing obtain Your consent.
Right to data portability
You have a right to, in the cases where we Process Your Personal Data with Your consent or in order to fulfil contractual obligations toward You, require that we provide You with all Personal Data we have about You and which is Processed in an automated manner, in a machine-readable format, which may be inter alia an Excel-file or a CSV-file. If it is technically possible, You further have the right to require that we transfer Your Personal Data to another data controller.
Right to object
You have a right to object to our Processing of Your Personal Data if the Processing is based on our legitimate interest. Fyaril will in such a case ask You to specify which Processing You object to. If You object to any Processing we will only continue our Processing of the Personal Data if there are legitimate interests for Processing which outweigh Your interests. We will also inform You about our decision.
11. Consent to the Processing of Personal Data
If You have consented to Processing of Your Personal Data, You decide if and when Your wish to withdraw the voluntary consent that You have given to the Processing of Your Personal Data. You can withdraw Your consent by (i) contacting us and object to this in writing, or (ii) following the link in the mailings if the consent regards receiving marketing information and other information.
12. To whom do we transfer Your Personal Data?
Fyaril may transfer Your Personal Data to countries outside the EU/EES, if any of our suppliers or business partners are located there. If Personal Data is transferred to a country outside the EU/EES, Fyaril will ensure that the Personal Data will remain protected as well as take measures needed in order to transfer Personal Data to a country outside the EU/EES in a legal manner.
We will disclose Your Personal Data if it is required by law or if we, as a company, reasonably deem it to be necessary in order to protect our rights, e.g. by disclosing Personal Data to Fyaril’s liability insurance provider and/or to comply with a court ruling or abide by the verdict of a legal process.
As the business is conducted today, Fyaril will not sell Your Personal Data to a third party unless we have previously obtained Your consent. However, we may, in the case that Fyaril decides to divide, sell, buy, merge with another company or organisation, or in any other way reorganise the business, transfer Your Personal Data to potential or actual buyers and their potential advisors.
We will share personal information outside of Fyaril if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
1. Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
2. Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
3. Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
4. Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Fyaril, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners — like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders. For example, we share information to understand and show trends, analysis about the use of our services. We also allow specific partners to collect information from your browser or device for advertising and measurement purposes using their own cookies or similar technologies.
13. How do we protect Your Personal Data?
In order to protect Your personal integrity, discover, prevent and limit the risks of a hacking attack etc., Fyaril takes several technical and organisational information safety measures. Fyaril also takes measures in order to protect Your Personal Data against unauthorised access, misuse, reveals, changes and damages. Fyaril ensures that access to Your Personal Data is only granted to employees who need to Process it in order to fulfil their work assignments, and that they abide by confidentiality.
14. Supervision and compliance
If You are dissatisfied with how Your Personal Data has been processed or believe that Your Personal Data has been Processed contrary to The Data Protection Rules You can at first-hand contact us. You can also always turn to the supervisory authority in the Member State where You have Your place of residence or where the alleged breach has been conducted to file a complaint. The supervisory authority in Sweden is Datainspektionen, see www.datainspektionen.se.
15. Third party’s terms and conditions
Fyaril’s services may in some cases be subject to third party’s terms and conditions. Fyaril is not responsible for such a third party’s use of Your Personal Data as they themselves are data controllers and responsible for the Processing of Your Personal Data. Hence, it is important that You observe and read through the terms and conditions of such third parties. The same applies if there is a link on our Website to other websites.
17. How do you contact us?
Data Protection Officer
Name: Sameer Deolalikar
Phone number: +46-763356363