India Sales Head
About the open position
- Position – Country Sales head
- Location – Anywhere in India
- Position Reports – CEO
- Direct Reports – Sales and Operation team
- Experience – Minimum 15 Years
You are a strategic thinker and a strong sales leader with several years’ experience in retail, consumer and e-commerce industry. You are a relationship builder and people in your network can vouch for your ability to create value through mutual benefits. On a daily basis, you mingle with key stakeholders from top Indian manufacturers, vendors who are either your customers or partners. Ideally, You have experience of scaling up e-commerce startup and enjoy the challenges and rewards while doing that. You are passionate about e-commerce and are keen to be in driver’s seat to lead next level of India’s cross-border e-commerce revolution.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Acquire customers (brands, manufacturers, vendors) and Build strong and sustainable relationships with them. Find creative solutions in negotiations and facilitate discussions in order to drive profitable growth
- Increase business value for our customers by managing multiple new and existing vendors/sellers in each product category
- Develop sales process for manufacturers from each addressable category.
- Work closely with Global leadership, India leadership, customer relationship, marketing and product management teams to align all efforts and deliver results.
- Facilitate vendors to get visibility on the platform based on the product category and time the market during specific season
- Impart knowledge with vendors on improving business in various markets within Europe to drive growth
- Provide deep analysis to vendors based on the data to strategically plan business, and act on it swiftly
- Be an brand ambassador within the industry and consistently enhance cooperation with government, private and non-private agencies and stakeholders to convey and convince Fyaril’s position as a key cross-border marketplace platform.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA from a premier business school or similar
- 15+ years of professional experience in E-commerce /Retail/ Consumer goods
- Experience from e-commerce startup is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of cross-border e-commerce, industry players and actors.
- Cross functional experience, especially cross boarder sales, finance, marketing or supply chain
- Good business sense with a history of successful negotiations and relationship management
- Strong written and verbal English, regional verbal communications skills
- Project management skills, and excellent organisational skills are a must
- Extremely good analytical skill with aptitude for numbers and data-driven discussion
- Self-starter, decision maker and able to implement new ideas with great speed
- Capability to think strategically in achieving near term and long term goals, with detail orientation
- Ability to build great team and grow at high speed
- Technical aptitude – able to quickly scale up on multiple systems needed for the role
If you believe that you have what it takes and are ready to be our India Sales head, Please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Principle Software Architect
About the open position
- Position – Principle Software Architect
- Location – Preferably Pune
- Position Reports – Managing Director, India
- Direct Reports – Development team
- Experience – 10-15 years
You are a technology enthusiast with constant revolution of thoughts around customer centricity and experience . You have held technical leadership positions for several years in software development using e-commerce platforms such as magento, woocommerce, yokart, opencart, zencart, cscart, bagisto, prestashop etc Typically, you architect, design and implement e-commerce software platform architectures using modern tools and techniques. You have expertise in product designs using Laravel, MySQL, PHP, (LEMP/LAMP) and integration with multiple 3rd party application. You have experience of implementing e-commerce data analytics techniques. While technical skills is your main strength, you understand business pain points and how to use technology to solve it. You are a good team builder and lead team by great examples. You are a collaborator with excellent communication and internal / external stakeholders management skills.
Responsibility of the Role
- Create a roadmap for next generation of Fyaril’s cross-border e-commerce platform.
- Work hands-on as well as Lead technical team to Architect, design and implement cross-border e-commerce platform.
- Use agile software development, project management, tracking and reporting
- Develop and implement integrations and plugin to acquire new functionality for smooth end to end customer experience
- Implement advance techniques for cart to order conversion
- Implement data analytics for e-commerce to enhance customer journey, effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering or similar from a reputed college and university
- 10+ years of professional experience in end to end e-commerce platform development of which 5+ years of experience as a Software architect and/or technical team leader
- Must have deep knowledge of development using PHP and MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Deep knowledge of best practices and methodologies in software development using agile
- Good communication skill written and oral English as well as Indian regional language
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
If you believe that you have what it takes and are ready to be our Principle Engineer, Please send your resume on email@example.com
Customer support associate
About the open position
- Position – Customer support associate
- Location – Remote, Work from home
- Position Reports – Customer support head
- Experience – 3 - 5 Years
- Multiple positions
- Possess an in-depth knowledge about the various process of the company to Onboard Vendors/Supplier.
- Understand and learn to use all critical tools, dashboard and applications available for vendor Onboarding
- Supporting customer in onboarding on a web platform
- Resolving queries regarding how to do things in easy and efficient manner
- Understanding customers pain points and support them accordingly
- Coordinating with operations team to gather knowledge on various areas on onboarding vendors
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in customer support, vendor management
- Bachelor of any discipline with top ranks and MBA from reputed university
- Excellent read/write/speaking skills in English. Ability to speak Hindi, multiple regional languages preferred.
- Flexibility in working in different time zones.
- Top notch communication, interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people
- The creativity and ability to provide feedback on internal processes and best practices to improve the customer experience
If you believe that you have what it takes and are ready to be our Customer Support Associate, Please send your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional Sales Manager - Europe
Fyaril's home textile business is one of the fastest growing segments. Currently, we are looking for regional sales manager for leading sales activities in Europe. Ideal candidate has a charming personality and excellent communication skills. You have sales acumen and know how to convert leads into deals. The ideal candidate will prospect and close sales leads within home textile line of business and help generate revenue for the company. They will also be responsible for developing, implementing, and evaluating the sales strategy in Europe.
- Develop and execute sales strategy through market analysis
- Lead sales activities in Europe to win major business and customers for home textile product category.
- Coordinate with inside sales, marketing to generate and meet with prospective leads
- Deliver the territory’s budgeted revenue, margin, and volume for given product category.
- Track and report all sales activities
- Represent Fyaril at various trade fairs and business events
- Role requires frequent international travel for about 50% of the time.
- Masters in business administration or similar from a reputed university.
- 2-3 years experience in either marketing, communication or sales
- Experience generate and maintaining relationships with sales leads
- Excellent listening, presentation, negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Goal oriented and self driven who can work independently or within a multicultural team
- Fluent in English, Swedish + either German or French
- Applicant must be European citizen.
- Experience from home textile retail, wholesale or e-commerce
- Fluency in multiple European languages.